Optimates Optimates

Friday, April 06, 2007

Remember when you just snorted pixie sticks?

Based on the last couple of posts, I feel free to post this story, which I find strangely hysterically funny. I don't know whether or not it's because I've started a new job that doesn't let me sleep, so I find bread to be funny, but the idea of Keith Richards snorting the ashes of his dead father seems so wrong and so appropriate.

So what do you think? Did he do it, or was he lying? Did he retract his statements because Disney (the makers of his future Pirates of the Caribbean 3) made him do it, or was he just high during the interview? And most importantly, does the idea of Keith Richards snorting the ashes of his dead father make him more or less cool?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pascals Bookie said...

Well, he claims - and I believe him - that he was trying for a dry joke, and that the journalist simply didn't get his humor. Also - and I love how even Keith Richards understands the medical freakshow which is himself - he claimed that if he snorted coke at this point that it would probably kill him. What makes him rock-n-roll, to me, is his honesty, so rock on, Keith.

I'll add an addendum. Who do y'all think will die first: Keith Richards, Fidel Castro, or the Queen?

11 April, 2007 20:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home