Optimates Optimates

Monday, January 22, 2007

Vote for me!

Hello friends and fellow gardens plants. I've been part of this great botanical nation of ours for many years now and I've seen many presidents come and go. But dear friends, both vegetable and flower alike, these last few years I've seen things going wrong in this garden. I've voiced my opinions and spoken out. Spoken out on the campaign to keep the weeds from getting through our borders. Spoken out on the growing fertilizer gap between flowers and vegetables. I've even
let my voice be heard on the new sunlight placement laws and the deep question of if that really is a greenhouse being built around us.

Now friends, I've feel my time just talking is over. So I, Adam the Orchid, declare my candidacy for president of the garden! It is long past time we had a flower in the oval office. Too long it has been purely vegetable race. Well it's time for a change! As a flower I can bring a fresh way of dealing with problems. As a flower I can deal with all plants to help bring a brighter tomorrow.
In the coming days I'll be going all over this great garden of ours to talk to everyone about what can be done to get things back on track! I look forward to speaking to each and everyone of you!
Thank you!

If you were to ask a frog what he thought he'd probably not see what the hype was about. Flowers, Vegetables, what difference does it make? They're all just potted plants.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boykind said...

Thank you. I was starting to think no one knew how to speak truth anymore.

22 January, 2007 19:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home