Optimates Optimates

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Still... In... Atlanta

I'm pleased to report that the recovery of fair Boudicca is proceeding very nicely - her spirits are as elevated as her right leg! So the stage is set for me to return north and lay the groundwork for our new life together in the Burlington area.

... or is it? Yes, friends, our favorite group of theofascist thugs is at it again, setting their sights on blowing up planes in the UK bound for America. As a result, the lines to get into security at the ATL were about two-three hours long this morning. Let's say, for the sake of argument, I only arrived 1 1/2 hours before my flight. You see the obvious problem!

I'm actually glad I abandoned my quest to fly out today - I forgot I had some shampoo in my carry-on bag, and that kind of thing gets you in trouble now:

In the Atlanta airport, Brenda Lee was annoyed with the lines and having to remove items from her luggage. The 52-year-old commercial real estate appraiser from Snellville, Ga., had to throw away her shampoo, but she said she was keeping her contact lens solution in her carry-on luggage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home