Optimates Optimates

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Love and Marriage


As a celebration of our first two weeks together, I decided to post this delightful little picture from the Boudicca-Tacitean wedding! Careful observers will note two things:

  1. My wife is gorgeous, despite being in considerable pain
  2. I am not photogenic, despite being in no pain whatsoever

If this picture is well received by the citizenry, I may consider putting up more photos from that afternoon and evening. If I can find one of the much-heralded "wheelchair waltz" - that is, one that does it justice - I will post it without hesitation.

1 Comments:

Blogger gcolbath said...

Get a flickr account, post them on there, and link us! This is a fyne picute, my good man! You're plenty photogenic!

14 August, 2006 16:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home