Optimates Optimates

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Boudicca Update

Another short update for everyone interested.

Our dear Boudicca - whom many of you know to have been afflicted with a blood clot last week - is recuperating very nicely in Peachtree City. The particular symptoms of the clot have slowly begun to recede and her spirits are very high (in all fairness, if I had a Tacitean waiting on me hand and foot, my spirits would be high, too!). I know for a fact she's getting better because her smart-aleck comments have returned!

A lot of what happens from now depends on doctors' recommendations and the like, so I can't give anyone any timeline as to when you'll see us north of the Mason-Daxon line again. But you will see us! Thank you for all the support.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Best wishes, Boudicca! By the way, thanks to a freakin' hi-larious video sent to me by Socratic, I was able to see your wedding golf cart. Awesome. And to Prometheus, who shot the video: Marry me.

01 August, 2006 22:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home