Optimates Optimates

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What I Learned This Week

As I convalesce and restore my energies from my week-long marriage preparation session, I'd like to share with you some brief thoughts on some of the finer details. Your mileage may vary.

  • Registering for gifts can be fun!
  • I look pretty good in a black tuxedo
    • Buying a tuxedo is a better economic proposition than renting
  • Pre-marital counseling with the minister is not as intimidating as you'd think
    • Going into the church's sanctuary for the first time was an experience
  • I look pretty good in a black tuxedo
  • Cake tasting!
  • Buffet tasting!
  • Getting a marriage license: we're half-married now!
  • I look pretty good in a black tuxedo

I realize this isn't the most 'topical' post, but I had a lot of fun these past seven days and I'm really looking forward to being married to a wonderful, wonderful woman. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home