Optimates Optimates

Thursday, May 04, 2006

You wanted to see it [4]

Actually, I don't know if everyone wanted to see this one, but here we have it: a sidebar panel of links to other blogs.

These blogs - and news sources - are all the pick of the litter and deserve your patronage. You'll probably find posts there similar to what you've seen at Optimates; the list has a good collection of liberal and conservative thought.

I highly encourage everyone to go to these sites and make your presence known! If you comment or e-mail the bloggers, be sure to leave links back to this site and raise our visibility in the blogosphere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Generally I like the re-organization. I think we should put a few of the older, archived posts on the 'greatest hits' thing. Like I said before, Prettier Than Napoleon is having a big "Sex/Morality" threadfest. If we can put the Boudicca "Sex" post in there, too, that would be killer.
Another idea is this: could we possibly categorize our posts? That is, the 'greatest hits' list would be done by category, and posts would fit into certain groups. Just a thought.
One more thing, then I shut up. I like the idea of having a "who we are" thing on the top left, above recent comments and everything else. Right now the first thing people see is comments, whereas I think it would be nice if they saw a sort of mission statement for Optimates.

05 May, 2006 10:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home