Optimates Optimates

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Favorite Senators?

Happy Easter for all those that are celebrating today. My own family is not religious, but we are firm believers of any holiday that involves eating, drinking, and buying lots of chocolate. I also was reading a list on time.com this morning on who they thought were the top 10 and bottom 5 US Senators. It can be found here (sorry, blogger isn't accepting my html links this morning)

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1184028,00

I found it to be interesting, because amongst other things I never realized Ted Kennedy was responsible for creating COBRA (which any post-collegiate kid should know well). So I was wondering who you guys would pick as the best and worst senators? Feel free to judge this based on your political leanings, though it’d be interesting to see who you think is the most effective regardless of whether or not you agree with them. I’m not sure who’d I’d pick as the best, but I’m pretty sure Rick Santorum lands somewhere near the bottom, because, well, you know…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home