Optimates Optimates

Monday, November 21, 2005

Meet Gaufridus:

I've been in intelectual discourse with the likes of Tacitean for years, now. It's high time we came together to leverage the vast power of the inter-web to spread our particular brand of knowledge and common sense.

Like Boudicca, I am busy with many things in my life, but will make it on here when I can--more often some times than others.

I don't have a particular set of governing ideals, since different situations call for different stances and solutions... so issues of pro-choice/life, capital punishment, education and religion are not etched in stone, in my mind. I'm pro-common sense.

I do know one thing for sure: the Midwest is too damned FLAT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Welcome, welcome Gaudfridus! Pleasure to have you aboard!

21 November, 2005 23:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home