Optimates Optimates

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Meet Boudicca:

Hello! While I am not new to sharing my opinions with all those who care to listen, I am new to the blogging world. However, due to my responsibilities in the physical world, I may not be able to post as frequently as I would like.

A bit of a preview of what to expect when I do post:
  • I have a consistent pro-death belief system
  • I spend a great deal of time working with post-secondary students, which brings with it a multitude of observations on the current state of the education system and American society as a whole
  • I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier
  • I believe that a coffee cup and a donut are the same
So, we'll see what I can come up with as time allows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Hi there! Welcome on board!

20 November, 2005 18:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home