Optimates Optimates

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I am enjoying my first White Thanksgiving here in New England, I can't help but reflect on how thankful I am. I was unable to return to the Sweet South to spend the holiday with my own family, but I am thankful to be able to spend the time with my fiance' and his family instead. Incidentally, the rest of my family is spending the day with my brother's girlfriend's extended family. It's so wonderful when families "extend," and it really leaves me all warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

I am thankful for all of my family and friends, not just on this day, but year 'round. I am thankful for all of the opportunities life has presented me this far. I am thankful to be here :)

Yes, this is a schmaltzy post, but isn't that what the holidays are for?

I hope you all are enjoying time with your loved ones and hope for safe travel back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home